Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
viva la v-brakes!
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I did infact find the Oney Trail here in Flag yesterday, I was wondering if anyone could confirm that my description is right.

Once on top of the dry lake hills you make like you're heading for the Lost Burrito Trail, but instead of turning left and going up and over the hill to that dry lake, you keep going straight and down. This trail seems to end in a lasso loop, but if you climb over a big fallen log you find a trail that continues further. This trail then splits, if you go right, the trail eventually peter's out and ends, if you go left, it goes down... somewhere. Keep screwing up and going right immediatly before sundown and don't have time to try the other way. Am I on the right track here?

Thanks!

·
viva la v-brakes!
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tool man said:
I don't know, but from the sounds of it, finding it is half the fun!!!!

T.A.
You might think that, but walking down the Lost Burrito Trail in the dark (or attempting to ride and then going off trail and endo-ing) isn't really all that fun.

I'll get you next time Oney.... next time.

(And I'll bring a light with me this time, just in case).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Paging Fishman

You Were Actually On The Jedi Trail. You Are Warm Where You Were, But Still Far Away. Nevertheless, Jedi Is An Awesome One Also, Just Not Enough Airs. But The Oney Trail Sure Is Sitting Great About 2 Weeks Ago In Monsoon Weather. Great Primitive Tacky Singletrack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.