Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EEP-OPP-ORK-AH-AH
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks - I know somebody can lead me to the right parking area to pre-ride the Otter course ...

thanks!

·
(Ali)
782 Posts
K-max, how many are coming? There must be others like me, who haven't responded to you yet. :) I wonder whether we will overfill the parking lot. Also, do people who don't pay the $6 entry fee get caught? I always pay, that's why I'm asking. :)

Ali

·
Take Chances
78 Posts
Hey Pisket:

2 weeks ago I had a group of riders (around 20) show up for a ride. There weren't any envelopes on at the stop sign so a lot of us just parked and went for a ride.

None of use received any ticket or warning and I have befriend the local guy as he helped me get into my truck when I locked the keys inside, so I feel confident that you'll be okay.

I'll be there on Saturday but I will be riding earlier as I need to get back to San Jose early.

Rick

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
pisket said:
K-max, how many are coming? There must be others like me, who haven't responded to you yet. :) I wonder whether we will overfill the parking lot. Also, do people who don't pay the $6 entry fee get caught? I always pay, that's why I'm asking. :)

Ali
Ali, not sure numbers wise. I'm guessing between 10 and 400. ;) As far as paying, I don't recall ever paying on a non-event day. Maybe I was ignorant but I didn't see any sign saying so. Might be good to bring $6 though, just in case.

·
Take Chances
78 Posts
Saturday ride

Hey Ali:

I'd love to met a new group of riders but I have plans to meet with my agent and go look at a few homes, which second to my getting out to ride is a priority by the end of this year.

The gang I ride with is planning a casual ride on Sunday on the Sea Otter course, so I may return for a second lap on Sunday around 8ish.

talk to you soon

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.