Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I happened to be at the vintage "gathering" (in truth a small group of dedicated enthisiasts) and took some pictures. Forgive the quality, I am not a very experianced photographer and I was using a Kodak digital camera I payed 50$ for from my friend, and he got it on ebay. I'm not even sure I was using it correctly. I will post some other pics on the custom builders forum, and maybe some on passion as well. Also, I may have to edit this a couple times before I get the hang of posting pictures.

Oh, and you'll have to identify whose bike is whose, in all the excitement I forgot to take down names or faces.

More to come!

Attachments

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
acutally, your shots are quite sharp. The only way you'd get to see more detail is if you did put up the full res versions. Thanks for posting these.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
~martini~ said:
acutally, your shots are quite sharp. The only way you'd get to see more detail is if you did put up the full res versions. Thanks for posting these.
Cool, thanks!. And no problem posting them, it' my pleasure.

The shots you see are the creme of the crop of the vintage bikes, but I have more pictures of the same bikes from different angles. I have a handful more of the goat especially- in reality it is kind of a layered metallic blue-to-pearl fade that is simply stunning.

Also, I'm going to post some more on passion and the custom builders forum as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.