Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Otter was fun. The downhill course was kinda lame, but what can you do there anyways, no single crowns eh? :p A beefy slalom bike would have ruled it.

Highlight of the weekend: Sanjay pinning the big dubs in the jump park on a road bike with roadie tires. Effing incredible.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
konabiker said:
Otter was fun. The downhill course was kinda lame, but what can you do there anyways, no single crowns eh? :p A beefy slalom bike would have ruled it.

Highlight of the weekend: Sanjay pinning the big dubs in the jump park on a road bike with roadie tires. Effing incredible.
Howd you do Jackie? I heard Sanjay was incredible, but i wanna see pics of VanDines barrel roll.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Hey that's my bike !!

Hey Spotted my bike in the corner of this shot , http://www.msdhw.com/gallery/Sea-Otter-2005/IMG_3292
The guy in this photo was hitting the curved wall so fast and hard it would move each time he hit it , could have also been the 3in tires .

The DH and MTX corses wern't up to past years standards , but the fun park was the best
yet ! Big props go out to Joe Prizel ,Chase and Lenosky for building such a fun area .

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
TheSherpa said:
Howd you do Jackie? I heard Sanjay was incredible, but i wanna see pics of VanDines barrel roll.
**** was so dope. He threw it large. What was cooler was that he was on his slalom race bike and just came from slalom and got like zero practice. Teddy threw a 360 tail whip and some other guy threw a decade(dope). I didn't get to stay for the DJ finals today so that kinda sucked. Peaty won the pro DH. I did pretty crap with a 3:00.1

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
mudanoman said:
Sweet, excellent shots,too .. my fave is, I think this is Chirs Duncan and it's a turn down truck driver? His foot is totally on the crank! Tweaked out.

http://www.msdhw.com/gallery/Sea-Otter-2005/IMG_3545

... and than B Lopes railing the berm... awesome stuff!

Weather looks perfect, too.

Maybe I'll make it next year... I REALLY wanted to go this year, but couldn't swerve it.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
pdirt said:
Sweet, excellent shots,too .. my fave is, I think Chirs Duncan's turn down truck driver, and Lopes railing the berm... awesome stuff!

Weather looks perfect, too.

Maybe I'll make it next year... I REALLY wanted to go this year, but couldn't swerve it.
Duncan's style is whack. Not that I could do better, but it looked like he was having a seizure in the air.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
konabiker said:
**** was so dope. He threw it large. What was cooler was that he was on his slalom race bike and just came from slalom and got like zero practice. Teddy threw a 360 tail whip and some other guy threw a decade(dope). I didn't get to stay for the DJ finals today so that kinda sucked. Peaty won the pro DH. I did pretty crap with a 3:00.1
Graves won by .8 sec. Peaty got second.

http://www.seaotterclassic.com/results/SOCdisplayresults2.asp?year=&event=8&class=106&Subclass=0

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
konabiker said:
Duncan's style is whack. Not that I could do better, but it looked like he was having a seizure in the air.
i dunno y but this is funny....hahaha lmao, dont ask

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.