Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sofa King We Todd Did
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard so much about the Sea Otter event, yet I was distracted enough yesterday (San Marino GP!) to miss the coverage of the event on OLN on American television. Would anyone have a copy of it they might be willing to share with me? I'll give the tape right back, I promise.

Those who did watch it - it is worth watching or was the coverage naff?

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
SpinWheelz said:
I've heard so much about the Sea Otter event, yet I was distracted enough yesterday (San Marino GP!) to miss the coverage of the event on OLN on American television. Would anyone have a copy of it they might be willing to share with me? I'll give the tape right back, I promise.

Those who did watch it - it is worth watching or was the coverage naff?
They covered it for about 15 minutes. 14 of those minutes were about road biking. Sooo, not worth it for mtb fans.

francois

·
Sofa King We Todd Did
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, francois. I'm glad I'm not here on Monday demanding 14 minutes of my life back. On the other hand, the San Marino Grand Prix was mega. And that was worth every second!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
francois said:
They covered it for about 15 minutes. 14 of those minutes were about road biking. Sooo, not worth it for mtb fans.

francois
I bet they spent the majority of those 15 meeting minutes with coverage of our 40+ cat 5 road race right? ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sea Otter Coverage on OLN

You guys are right, all that promoting of the Sea Otter and almost no coverage! I had to wait through an endless road race program (wife's choice) to see it. On the other hand, San Marino was the best GP in a long time. Too bad CBS fell on its face with lousy comentators. Reminds me of when Fox Sports was covering F1 a few years ago. Can't wait 'til SPEED TV picks up the balance of the season. There seem to be more F1 fans here than on some racing sites.....cool!

By the way, I'm not a big Schumi fan but how the hell did he get to 2nd? I guess he's just that good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.