Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading down early on Thursday to do the 50-mile epic -- Thursday night I will likely be curled up in a ball, suffering from toxic lactic acid build up and an over indulgence of mexican food and beer.

But Friday I'll be standing on the side of a hill (recovering) at the Dual Slalom course. Look for me and say hi -- I'll be in the infield (best seat in the house) wearing a volunteer course marshall vest.

Come by and see these guys (and gals) get faster and faster as the day goes on. The Dual Slalom is a great event -- lots of action all within easy viewing.

See you there --

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Hey..

Joe Steel said:
I'm heading down early on Thursday to do the 50-mile epic -- Thursday night I will likely be curled up in a ball, suffering from toxic lactic acid build up and an over indulgence of mexican food and beer.

But Friday I'll be standing on the side of a hill (recovering) at the Dual Slalom course. Look for me and say hi -- I'll be in the infield (best seat in the house) wearing a volunteer course marshall vest.

Come by and see these guys (and gals) get faster and faster as the day goes on. The Dual Slalom is a great event -- lots of action all within easy viewing.

See you there --
Gregg and ray are doing the epic too. Ill look for ya on the DS course. Are you staying all weekend?

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish....

jrm said:
Gregg and ray are doing the epic too. Ill look for ya on the DS course. Are you staying all weekend?
I wish I was staying all weekend....Only thursday and friday for me -- heading home Friday evening.

Gregg and Ray?? Cool -- I'll keep an eye peeled for 'em.

I'll see you down there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.