Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could park a small RV either at Laguna Seca or somewhere in Monterey? I have a last minute opportunity to go. Thursday and Friday only. Thanks.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
One option...

Hobietom20 said:
Does anyone know where I could park a small RV either at Laguna Seca or somewhere in Monterey? I have a last minute opportunity to go. Thursday and Friday only. Thanks.
Google this: Saddle Mountain Recreation Park. 27625 Schulte Rd. Carmel, CA 93923. (831) 624-1617

It's probably a bit farther away than you wanted to be (about a 45 min. drive from LS?), but it's kind of cool. You can drive the RV to the Park & Ride on the corner of Laureles and 68 and ride your bike into the venue (another mile?).

fp

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
There is a nice RV park in Marina that is affordable and right next to the beach. I'd bet it's full though.

You can try to see if there is any overflow camping available.... just a chuck of land with no amenities.

george

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.