Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Staggering sober
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe you should consider wording your BS as an opinion instead of a matter of fact. Not all sea level towns are totally flat.

·
wawe member
892 Posts
TwoWheelinTim said:
Maybe you should consider wording your BS as an opinion instead of a matter of fact. Not all sea level towns are totally flat.
Just a thought (or 2) ((possibly three, but I'm really not one to judge on the counting thing.))

1. Maybe you should learn how to use a forum before being so critical of others.

2. Lighten up, Francis.

BTW, thank you for informing us SoCalers that not all sea level communities are flat. We didn't know. Really.

Oh, and as far as matters of fact; sea level is flat. is flat. is flat. Period. :rolleyes:

·
Staggering sober
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thoughts, as if they really matter...

1. If I used the forum as you would have me my post would have been buried under all the garbage in the original post and I may have never gotten under your skin so well.

2. Not all sea level communities have to breath the exhaust of ten million motor vehicles every day either. I hope you enjoy it.

·
wawe member
892 Posts
treadheadted said:
Timmy got a reply from you, didn't he? Maybe you should learn how to read a forum, according to your own forum logic.

Your favorite trail choice is funny, dirt mulli. Is that from your mullet or, do you call California "Cali" too?
Yes, I saw him talking to himself in the corner over here and felt a little sorry for him. Not sure I get your "learn to read" bit. I did, and responded to the appropriate thread. Didn't start a new one...

And yes, that trail choice is funny. It's what's known as "tongue in cheek" humor. It's short for dirt Mulholland, a fireroad.

I don't have a mullet, if fact I haven't owned any fish since I was a kid. I sometimes call California Cali, my fraternity a frat and my country a cun... well, you get the idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.