Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am riding this Wally World bike for now in anticipation of a proper ride in the spring. The frame seems solid too me and has me wondering if upgrading components on this bike will be worthwhile? Even after I buy my new bike my son will kick around on the old bike

·
Registered
323 Posts
noobie39 said:
Ok so I am riding this Wally World bike for now in anticipation of a proper ride in the spring. The frame seems solid too me and has me wondering if upgrading components on this bike will be worthwhile? Even after I buy my new bike my son will kick around on the old bike
Some famous guy(LA) said it's not about the bike. I think he's right. As long as you get out and have fun, it's all good. I went down that road with my son and a schwinn. He rode that bike a year or two, and cleaned a lot of tough sections on it. But. Upgrading beyond a certain point can be a tough choice. By the time your ready for some of the upgrades, you'll want a better bike. Do the basic reliability upgrades, and then get a better bike if you're still having fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts