Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Large wheels & one gear
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who's riding that day and who is torn between the two? I say Football out and Mt Biking in. Bunch of pig skin, Niel Diamond lovin, give me the ball pansies!!

Discuss....rant on me...rant on .DHF.....Kiss your mom or whatever you will !!
 

·
I am Walt
Joined
·
6,393 Posts
Football!

I'll be camped in front of the HD plasma most of the day - wouldn't miss it...ever.

That said, I'll be getting a ride in Sunday morning somewhere. TBD.
 

·
pedaller
Joined
·
2,400 Posts
Go both ways!

Ride early - watch the game later.

You can drink more knowing you burned off some calories earlier! :thumbsup:
 

·
Ouch, I am hot!
Joined
·
4,765 Posts
waltaz said:
I'll be camped in front of the HD plasma most of the day - wouldn't miss it...ever.

That said, I'll be getting a ride in Sunday morning somewhere. TBD.
As far as I am concerned, the typical NFL dude represents virtually everything I hate about this country. Fat, beer guzzling, football loving ******* bullies. However, I really do admire Walt's enthusiasm for just about everything he does, including his seemingly total love for the Superbowl.

Walt, I know you probably think I am f'ing with you, but I am not. I read your comment and was, well, it made me happy. I truly dig your passion, and am probably a bit envious that I cannot equal it in many aspects of my life.

I am not kidding.
 
G

·
Hmmm, I like the Diamond, but any major ball game usually keeps the gyms empty, dirt trails empty, and roads clear. Perhaps an exploratory ride in the Phoenix mtns or a mix of stuff at SOMO instead of tele watching.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,544 Posts
I live in SW Idaho, but lurk in the AZ forum quite alot since I'm from there and have many family and friends there and at times wished I lived there than here.

Anyhoo.....

Hopefully mountain biking out in the Owyhee Desert that morning and then camping out in front of the 27" old school TV (am I the only one without a big ass HDTV plasma??) for the rest of the day.

I love mountain biking and I love spectator sports.
 

·
It rains here. :(
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Dirdir said:
As far as I am concerned, the typical NFL dude represents virtually everything I hate about this country. Fat, beer guzzling, football loving ******* bullies.
There is truely something wrong with you. Are you talking about Nascar or football?
 

·
drink coffee, ride.
Joined
·
560 Posts
Trails v. Ball Sports? Trails win, will be the 5th year in a row - skip the game, ride empty trails, unless of course it is raining. I'm an AZ rider, if it isn't dusty, I don't ride.

I'll download the commercials over the next few days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,103 Posts
cookiedough said:
Trails v. Ball Sports? Trails win, will be the 5th year in a row - skip the game, ride empty trails, unless of course it is raining. I'm an AZ rider, if it isn't dusty, I don't ride.

I'll download the commercials over the next few days.
Sunday Feb, 4
High: 72°F RealFeel®: 72°F
Delightful with plenty of sunshine
 

·
Something goes here...
Joined
·
2,069 Posts
I'm with Walt...and may be in the morning ride also....but I never miss the Superbowl. Even when there are teams like I hate like the Cowboys or Bills or Patriots in it. CycleJunkie is actually coming over with his family too. So we should have a good time. At least we know the kids will! I'm just hoping for a good game this year.
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top