Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As good as the Pueblo trip sounds, five hours in the car sounds overly excessive for my window of time tomorrow. It aint happening for me.

How about Loveland? Devil's Backbone? Blue Sky? Bobcat whatsit? Anyone?

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Whatever...

New Dad, responsible hubby...hmmf, talkin' good ridin'! Your sweet thang would understand... uhh... wouldn't she?:)

Debaser said:
As good as the Pueblo trip sounds, five hours in the car sounds overly excessive for my window of time tomorrow. It aint happening for me.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankfully, this thread isn't 5 pages long...

If anyone's interested, I'm thinking midmorning. I've got some flexibilty about departure, but I'd rather not set an alarm.

·
holding back the darkness
1,734 Posts
No alarms sound good. I'm local so time is flexi for me. Hasn't been much snow here of late so conditions will probably be dry or packed... I think. DBB should be good, and maybe even Ginny. I'll check back here in the AM, and hopefully 10 or 11 will work for everyone. Shouldn't have much trouble with it being too warm.

·
mtbmike
304 Posts
Bobcat Ridge is clear

Debaser said:

I tried Coyote Ridge yesterday.... There was a 100 yard section of ice as you come around the first hogback's north side. treacherous.... I figured I could climb up throught it, but coming back down would have been high consequence.

I didn't try it.

A ranger was in the parking lot. Told me Bobcat Ridge was clear.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
kitchenware said:
I'm in if anyone wants to join in, no BB for me though... I'm heading up the hill a little further.
Well, I'm up, heading into the kitchen to cook some eggs, and will start getting my gear together after. Where you thinking? Way up the hill?

** edit **

I'll be out of Louisville heading north to Devil's Backbone around 10-10:15. So that gets me up there around 11?

Anyone?

·
friend of Apex
4,007 Posts
Debaser said:
Well, I'm up, heading into the kitchen to cook some eggs, and will start getting my gear together after. Where you thinking? Way up the hill?

** edit **

I'll be out of Louisville heading north to Devil's Backbone around 10-10:15. So that gets me up there around 11?

Anyone?
dyin to ride

just finished breakfast, I live up north

I'll get stuff together and check back at 10AM

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WKD-RDR said:
dyin to ride

just finished breakfast, I live up north

I'll get stuff together and check back at 10AM
Looks like 10:15 Louisville departure.. White Jeep, Java Intense.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
subliminalshiver said:
Grey Saaburu w/ fire plates, Guiness Foam Ibis.
Meet @ DBB parking lot (good rally point) @ 11-11:15......?
Perfect.

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Debaser said:
Most excellent day, gents. Great conditions and weather and company.
looks like you guys had a good ride... not too shabby up the hill from there either. :thumbsup: That was me in the black golf on your way in.

·
friend of Apex
4,007 Posts
Debaser said:
Most excellent day, gents. Great conditions and weather and company.

Fabulous ride fellas, hope to ride again ... soon. :yesnod:

I'll remember my camera next time.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kitchenware said:
looks like you guys had a good ride... not too shabby up the hill from there either. :thumbsup: That was me in the black golf on your way in.
Oh, I was pretty sure until I saw that poop colored bike, and then I knew for sure.

As a side note, once you've got poop smeared all over your face, it doesn't really matter what kind of poop it is.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts