Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,267 Posts
man...

did the previous owner use a chisel to remove the headset? Otherwise, I have bikes with dents, chips and gouges worse than that in about the same area (seems to be the typical areas for crash damage) and it has held up so far. You can also send pics to Yeti and maybe they can give their $.02.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Bobbysix said:
Just bought this from an online auction. It's a bit late I know, but does it look ok? It's heavily scratched, but the seller says there are no dents. What do you think?

Looks pretty cosmetic but I agree with the comment of having used a chisel to remove the headseat!! Rough there!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
656 Posts
moodster said:
Looks pretty cosmetic but I agree with the comment of having used a chisel to remove the headseat!! Rough there!
probably woint be a problem. just fill the holes in with a gold paint marker to disguise the bullet holes. how much did you pay btw?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jaco said:
probably woint be a problem. just fill the holes in with a gold paint marker to disguise the bullet holes. how much did you pay btw?
Around 700 dollars. That may seem expensive, but here in Japan the 575 frame only retails for 2000 dollars.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
656 Posts
Bobbysix said:
Around 700 dollars. That may seem expensive, but here in Japan the 575 frame only retails for 2000 dollars.
i dont think its expensive specially if its a recent model which im sure it is. its cool that your in japan. hopefully youll delight us with pics since i dont recall seeing any to date in this forum. mount fuji there you go.....
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top