Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
huffing and puffing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are lower in the price range (except yz0's) but are they good, bad, lame? I'm new to DJ/urban style biking and ride most on my commute but am getting bored with my mid 90's CroMo XC frame…enough said. So whats the feeling on Scott Voltage series bikes?

·
huffing and puffing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As little as possible. I'm trying to build an '07 Kona Coiler but my daily driver is turning into a money pit as some of the parts are over 15yrs old now…I guess I'm looking to spend around $500-$600

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
try mongoose ritual, i have an 07 and i think they still are in your price range, or trek jack, they dont get much love around here but they are on the low end of the spectrum, the giant brass has an ok build too, but if you do get into serious dj/urban parts will start to break on you...

http://www.harborcountrybike.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=m8ritd&click=2

if you stretch your budget a bit the stp is a viable option and would serve you alittle better in the long run...but any of these bikes would be good to start with

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.