Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Scott bike with Scott tires.

The bike has Scott Nitrous 2.35" tires. I really don't know any details on these. They are not listed on the Scott site and no longer offered with any bike. I don't even know if you can buy replacements, but I'm assuming you can.

If anyone has any info on the weight, that'd be great. More importantly, I would like to know if Scott manufactures their own tire or if this is another tire rebadged.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
mkiv808 said:
I have a Scott bike with Scott tires.

The bike has Scott Nitrous 2.35" tires. I really don't know any details on these. They are not listed on the Scott site and no longer offered with any bike. I don't even know if you can buy replacements, but I'm assuming you can.

If anyone has any info on the weight, that'd be great. More importantly, I would like to know if Scott manufactures their own tire or if this is another tire rebadged.
I think, but I'm not sure, that Scott tires are made by IRC, but they use different tread patterns than the normal IRC tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.