Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
41 - 60 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
This for sure is the humblest scale in the whole thread, but I'm happy with it :thumbsup:

(thumbnails, click for a larger image)​

·
Registered
11 Posts
When my new RC 29er arrives I will post a pic up right away! For now all I can do is look at pics of other ones hope Scott will hurry and ship mine!:cryin:

·
Your Best Friend
5,407 Posts
Like this one?! :p

Sorry, had to do it. Unfortunately I still haven't taken this outside at all. Bummer but I am patient enough. Helps to have a few other rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hit a man when he's down. Ouch!! I'm still waiting for Scott to ship my new cabon 29er too. It's taking forever.

Chiva

·
Lessinia expert
64 Posts
My Scale 10 2005

Here it is my Scale 10, which is bringing me safely since 2007, almost 40 races with it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just got my bike 2 days ago and took it for the maiden ride yesterday. My first 29er and it pedals so much easier compared to my Freeride rigs that I normally ride. Awesome bike and I love it so far! Here are a couple of pics I shot of it during the ride. 25.33lbs without pedals.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sweet Bike! Are you still pleased with it? Going to test ride one tomorrow.

Intense01 said:
Just got my bike 2 days ago and took it for the maiden ride yesterday. My first 29er and it pedals so much easier compared to my Freeride rigs that I normally ride. Awesome bike and I love it so far! Here are a couple of pics I shot of it during the ride. 25.33lbs without pedals.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I still love it. I am in the process of building up some new custom wheels for it. Otherwise, for the money spent on the bike I think it its one of the nicest I have purchased. Go test ride one and let us know if you like it.

·
XC racer
294 Posts
Intense01 said:
I am in the process of building up some new custom wheels for it.
Speaking of which, I'm dropping off my RC this afternoon to get some new shoes fitted. I'm keeping the stock DT hubs, mostly because I like the oversized rear "tubular" quick release, and the aesthetics of the color matching. I'm having them laced up to some white Stan's Crests, that along with some lighter spokes should drop 1/2 lb or so from the wheelset/bike.

·
Registered
40 Posts
mtbscott said:
Speaking of which, I'm dropping off my RC this afternoon to get some new shoes fitted. I'm keeping the stock DT hubs, mostly because I like the oversized rear "tubular" quick release, and the aesthetics of the color matching. I'm having them laced up to some white Stan's Crests, that along with some lighter spokes should drop 1/2 lb or so from the wheelset/bike.
Got my wheels on today. Knocked off 3/4's of a pound. Leaving in a few to go on a night ride and test them out.

41 - 60 of 253 Posts