Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Primative Screwhead
321 Posts
Love those gold rotors on the 30 - sets off the gold frame highlights really well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
DT fork looks great with the Scott of yours, how many kilos does the bike weight?
Thanks! Haven´t weighed it with the new fork but think it´s somewhere around 9,5 kilos.
Just installed the fork but I´m very happy with it after 3 rides at least. Feels very stiff and light. Yours looks nice too. What kind of crank is that?

·
Registered
961 Posts
the crankset is an old school race face turbine, I like the old stuff with the square taper.
set up with a ti bottom bracket, it is nice and light and can run a 20 tooth small chain ring
for the steep stuff at high altitude. got some mountain stuff up to 13000 feet, though normally ride at 3000-9000 feet. Is there enough room with the DT fork to run a 650b
from wheel? It would require about another 15mm clearance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me and my 2009 Scale 30, taken a couple of weekends ago on top of Mount Pluto (with Lake Tahoe in the background), California, USA. A gorgeous day and a great ride.

The bike is virtually entirely stock except for the Fizik Rondine saddle. Since this pic was taken, I have swapped the stock Scott grips for ODI Ruffians, which are great. Would love to upgrade the drivetrain, but also trying to save for a house, a car, a wedding & honeymoon...

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice bike! That stem 120mm, KCNC SC WING Unit?

1 - 20 of 253 Posts