Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just showed up at the LBS today... been waiting for months! Can't wait to swing a leg over her and get some miles under it

Attachments

·
Your Best Friend
5,228 Posts
If you are interrested, I lost about 12oz off my Scott Scale RC for about $60. Swapped out the rotors to Ashima's, down sized to a 160mm rotor in front and went to foam grips. Too easy.

·
Big Boy
978 Posts
man i am jealous. I picked the elite, and everytime i see a pic of this bike i kick myself

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
texasnavy05 said:
man i am jealous. I picked the elite, and everytime i see a pic of this bike i kick myself
Thanks... Elite is a nice bike. Nothing wrong with it!

·
The Road Warrior
622 Posts
Silentfoe said:
If you are interrested, I lost about 12oz off my Scott Scale RC for about $60. Swapped out the rotors to Ashima's, down sized to a 160mm rotor in front and went to foam grips. Too easy.
Quit weight weenieing up the place, already

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
panplan said:
Great photos! Finally they are comming. Tell us how this this stock one rides.
yes they did take a bit of time. Mine was ordered in October but it's winter here so It's not like I can get much riding in right now. As soon as I can get some quality miles on it I'll post.

·
West Poland Reprazent
60 Posts
I shall have mine in one week. GOD I can't wait. It will be my first 29er experience. I'm changing wheels for crests with 240's, adding wcs seatpost, my old 970 xtr cranks, shifters and rear mech (going for 9 speed). Will drop the 185 rotor for 160 and put some SLR seat. Plus maybe carbon bars.

·
Registered
592 Posts
jmilliron said:
Forget the quality miles, let's see some photos!

I got an Addict last month and have become a big fan of Scott frames.
My girlfriend has a Scott Spark Contessa and I'm sold on Scotts. Nothing but good things to say about hers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts