Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with this bike? I was originally looking for a hard-tail, but I found a deal on a 2003 Delta 88 that I can't afford to not consider. How does the rear suspension hold up? And would you buy this bike again?

I went to the schwinn website, but it looks like they don't sell this bike anymore. Anyone know why?

Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dirtpaws said:
Found this old bookmark to a magazine review of the DS bike, again just a down spec'd version of the same Delta 88 frame.

Review Link Here

I was going to buy one these frames on eBay when Richard's Bikes was clearing them out, but missed out on those auctions.
That review was really favorable! Do any new bikes (current models) use the iso-drive? I'm concerned about replacement parts should something happen...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Schwinn Rocket

I bought a 2004 Rocket 1 and it has a similar if not the same suspension system. You can go to the Schwinn web site and look at it. It is a great bike and has held up well. I am just not sure where Schwinn is for 2005. They are slow announcing their new bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.