Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email about trails in Schweinfurt, but I was unable to reply to the address. All I got was one of those mailer-demon replies. Is Nancy or her husband out there (sorry she didn't mention the name)? Post here and I will keep checking. :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am not the people that sent you an email, but, I am stationed in schweinfurt germany and would like any info that you would have on riding around here, aswell as maybe some groups that ride. If you know of anything I will check back here to see. Thankyou

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't really know of any groups that ride, but I am always up for one as long as work leaves me alone long enough. There are a couple of guy's that ride here from my work when we have time, and I could also give you some places to start from if I don't. If you want to ride, drop me an email @ [email protected] or give me a call 354-6007, ask for Sven. Don't know if you will see this before the weekend, but Thursday afternoon and Sunday I will have time. We could hook up pretty much where ever you want, I'm not picky. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.