Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
11 is one louder than 10
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a couple today. 2.25 width, NOT the front only (softer compound). Both were the standard Albert Lights.

Came in at 600 grams each, advertised 630.

About the same size as the Blue Groove 2.1's (those are a BIG 2.1). Possibly a tad taller, but about the same width. The smaller knobs give it a slightly smaller look.

·
Code Burr
1,382 Posts
Green Giant said:
Picked up a couple today. 2.25 width, NOT the front only (softer compound). Both were the standard Albert Lights.

Came in at 600 grams each, advertised 630.

About the same size as the Blue Groove 2.1's (those are a BIG 2.1). Possibly a tad taller, but about the same width. The smaller knobs give it a slightly smaller look.
Let me know how those ride, i've got a pair sitting at home.
They look like a little more tire than I need but would love to hear your thoughts and comparisons. I've been riding a combo of big jim 2.25 up front and racing ralph 2.25 in the back. I've switched them back and forth and have settled on that arrangement. The big jim handles and corners way better but is also slower and heavier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.