Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know about the Nixon series especially that of the Comp. The Comp isn't listed on the reviews section. I am seeing some amazing end of the year deals and was wondring if it's worth the dough.

If you could please give me a breakdown on performance, handling, adjustments.

Has this product seemed to last? I am a bit worried after reading about the manipoooo that some people seem to get and just can't seem to pull the trigger on this one.

Would you buy this fork again?
Does anyone have pictures of it?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nixon Comp Settings Please....

J-mizzle said:
Anyone know about the Nixon series especially that of the Comp. The Comp isn't listed on the reviews section. I am seeing some amazing end of the year deals and was wondring if it's worth the dough.

If you could please give me a breakdown on performance, handling, adjustments.

Has this product seemed to last? I am a bit worried after reading about the manipoooo that some people seem to get and just can't seem to pull the trigger on this one.

Would you buy this fork again?
Does anyone have pictures of it?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John
I have the Nixon Comp for myself (came stock on my bike) but don't notice a lot of difference after playing with the compression and rebound settings....

Does anyone know how to best set this fork up?

H

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.