Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a PE teacher that is getting ready to do a bulletin board on Mountain Biking. Of course it is to promote the sport and of course safety when biking. I am asking for your best action picture on the trail. This way I can print and post them on my bulletin board. Please only post your 1 or 2 best! Something that will get the kids fired up about the sport.

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
wow---

Thanks for doing this! What a great idea---you have my vote for the board's "best citizen".
Hopefully kids will get enticed and generate enthusiasm and plead for you to try and create a full fledged bike program. Good luck and thanks again for growing our sport.

richeyr said:
I am a PE teacher that is getting ready to do a bulletin board on Mountain Biking. Of course it is to promote the sport and of course safety when biking. I am asking for your best action picture on the trail. This way I can print and post them on my bulletin board. Please only post your 1 or 2 best! Something that will get the kids fired up about the sport.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.