Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From todays pre-eat too much turkey fest ride at Hartmans. It was like this for quite a ways and I finally had to stop to get a picture of it. That is the only picture I took however because the flow of Hartman's doesn't allow it really.

If you have ever been to the Bambi's access you have seen the little ranch that is right there nesteled into some cottonwoods? Anyway the place has a for sale sign on it. Talk about living at the trailhead......and the best access into the area to boot. Unfortunately they want 100k more for it than I think its worth. :mad:

·
This place needs an enema
17,448 Posts
Bigwheel said:
It was like this for quite a ways and I finally had to stop to get a picture of it.
DaveA and I swung through there for a quick 2 hour jaunt on Monday. Super high quality riding, as always, even though we were way off our normal rhythm after sitting in the car all day. Dave commented more than once on the interesting mix of snow, sand, mud, and dust coming off my back tire throughout the ride.

Hope you had a good 'un.

MC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.