Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
WeekendShogunWarrior said:
Alot of rain has passed by. I know schaeffer takes at least 24 hours. Anybody live around there or has any kinda idea.

Sho
I'm one exit south. I don't know for a fact, but we got quite a bit of rain recently, even some Wed. I just can't believe it's dry yet. Don't know for a fact though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
conditions last night

urayamu said:
weather seems to be fine in rockville, its been hot and sunny the whole day
Certain parts were a little too soupy to be riding but i would say 90% of the trails are ridable. Schaeffer does a good job drying up. I wish avalon was the same :mad:

roshan

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
sandmann41 said:
How hard of a trail is Schaeffer? I just got back into riding and i'm not in the best shape yet.
I would put it in the beginner category. Advanced-beginner at best. The hills are easy and you can go around most of the obstacles if you want. It is a fun trail system and an excellent place to get back into biking.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sandmann41 said:
Cool, I'll have to check it out soon. :)
you should come riding w/ us .. we ride on mondays and thurs. no pressure very laid back begginer/intermediate ride. We meet at around 630 and ride at around 7. Beer and food afterwards at ruby tues. You would have a good time. We are always looking for new people. And riding w/ others is a hell of alot better then riding alone.

Come out .. email me sometime
roshan

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts