Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
XCdude
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do sell stuff on ebay and other online places sometimes. I usually get the scammer emails and I delete them but this one I decided to keep going. It was for my old bmw 1974 car, which already sold. Messages are in order.

First- am a New and used Auto, Parts and Accessories dealer located in Africa. I am interested in your AD .I would want to know the firm price and mode of payment.In respect of shipping i have a reputable Shipping company with offices in the U.S that takes care of my shipping. Awaiting your urgent response.

Mr paul

Hello Paul
The price is 5,000 dollars, a bank wire transfer only.
thank you

Second
Paul west <[email protected]> wrote: Thanks for the mail,i am ok with your price..
Inrespect of payment i have a client in the
U.S who is owing me $9,600.All i need to do to
make payment easier and faster is to instruct him to procure a cashiers
check and mail it to you on the name,address and
telephone number you want on the check and you
know it takes 24hrs for a cashiers check to clear .But i
would want to know if i can trust you to send my
balance to me via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the NIGERIA, LAGOS.
after the money must
have cleared in your bank to enable me prepay the
shipping company here so that they can instruct
their nearest office to come and pick it from
your location.pls mail me asap to enable me arrange
payment
Mr Paul

Sure

Third-I will need your full name,phone number and address where my client will send the check to.

PO box.

Fourth-
OK.i will contact my client to send you the check before next weekend.

Please make sure you do it fast, I need to sell the car.
thanks

Fifth-
Paul west <[email protected]> wrote: After the check has cleared in your bank You should send the balance via WESTERN UNION,after deducting the wire charges to me.you should email me the secret question and answer, the control number and the exact amount sent after deducting charges immedately u have sent the money.Make the currency of payment optional.
SEND TO
LOLA MOBA
24, OLOWU STREET,
IKEJA,LAGOS,NIGERIA.
You should prepare the Bill of sale and Title on the name Paul West, 30 BROAD ST, LAGOS, NIGERIA.Immediately i get my balance i will pay the shipping company here who will instruct their office in the U.S to quickly come over to your location to pick IT up for shipping.

My last email.
Ok I will still not here.

So right now I'm waiting for my fake cashiers check. So boys and girls be caferul.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Why bother with these [email protected]$les!!!

I wouldn't even bother with these [email protected]@h&les. For all you know, this guy's cousin(or this guy) could be right down the block! They could have you P.O.Box staked out waiting for you to pick-up your mail. People that do these things don't live/play my the same rules we do.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Sounds like a classic 419 scammer. Check out ebolamonkeyman.com ( I actually found this site through another post here).

tons of scamming fun!!!

·
XCdude
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know he cant find me, so why bother because I want him to

XCBob said:
I wouldn't even bother with these [email protected]@h&les. For all you know, this guy's cousin(or this guy) could be right down the block! They could have you P.O.Box staked out waiting for you to pick-up your mail. People that do these things don't live/play my the same rules we do.
waste time, maybe even try to get something else going thinking he is going to get my money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts