Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
There are so many reputable online shops to choose from. If you're even a little suspicious, don't deal with them. I couldn't find a telephone number anywhere on the site. A big red flag IMHO.

·
Registered
48 Posts
SCAM SCAM SCAM - RUN

They have "been in business" since 2003. The web site was created in Jan 2008.
The domain registration is cloaked by PrivacyProtect - the "Hide a Criminal" service.
They supposedly do business in Indonesia, but list prices only in US$, LB, end EURO
They don't take credit cards for international orders - only payment methods that you won't be able to get a refund.
How can they sell a bike that still fetches at least $1,800, ship it internationally for $900?
This page says "We are scammers" : http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cach...ujaya/+atekujaya.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us
This page says "Definitely scammers" : http://www.berlinkauf.com/Scott_Addict_LTD-212296.html
As noted above - no phone number

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
Yeah, they've chosen brands that don't allow any internet sales by their dealers; they're not even smart enough to run a reasonable scam. See if they'll take a money order or cashier's check for $3k over purchase price and send the change back in small unmarked US currency in the box with the bike.

·
Registered
495 Posts
We available for all payment method like information in the below
Atekujaya Bicycle Store go to Asian regional market place since 2003 and go to International market place since 2007. PT Atekujaya Bicycle Store want to introduce to worldwide that we have the best and the genuine products from our store and we want to sell them to you all with the competitive price with best quality and have a nice order with us.
What are they saying there? SCAM!

edit: I participated in their poll that asked "What our selling product the best to you?"... I'm the only one that's participated. haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.