Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a 2007 S-works Epic Carbon for sale in the classifieds for $3800. I contacted the seller and he wrote back with an email sig as an architect. His name is;

Thomas W. Kruse
Architect/Principal

www.pjhm.com

I offered $3000 shipped for the like new bike with detailed high res pics that he sent.

If you search the site you will find this:

http://www.pjhm.com/firm.html

click on principals. What a scammer.

There are several other www.pjhm.com variations of the website and I think the original that it was stolen from is www.pjhmutah.com.

Tony (lucky MF'er)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1440Brad said:
You were almost scamed by Tom Cruse?
Figures .......He's a nut.:rolleyes:
No. I was looking to see if it were a real deal. I am just pointing out the lengths people will go through making a professional website for a fake email sig. All he had to do it use some random cut and paste pics instead of celebs. I was going to call the office number tomorrow and then check the AIA.

T

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So how do you not get scammed? If they are on MTBR selling items and every craigslist item, and every ebay item...........WTF?

Do I have to pay retail?

T

·
1,534 Posts
M_US_E30 said:
So how do you not get scammed? If they are on MTBR selling items and every craigslist item, and every ebay item...........WTF?

Do I have to pay retail?

T
pick up locally.

(and shove a 40 caliber pistol into your belt before you knock on the sellers door)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.