Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,954 Posts
Softail, about 15mm of movement in the rear triangle. Different sources giving different numbers. It's something similar to the bmc hardtail. Uses the scalpel flex pivot in front of the rear drop out and a bumper at the top of the seat stay

· Registered
220 Posts
I really dont see a bumper there ,lower seatstays as supersix , caad etc , confirm the thinny chainstays , and dont see a remote lockout on the lefty ??? better colour schemes , and a new seatpost i presume with a flexy movement .New company logo in all 2022 bikes .

· Registered
2,954 Posts
There's a few rumours which sound a bit outlandish so I'd rather zip it on those till I have reliable Intel to support those. But it sounds like it's going to be a very appealing xco race bike....

· Registered
2,954 Posts
I really dont see a bumper there ,lower seatstays as supersix , caad etc , confirm the thinny chainstays , and dont see a remote lockout on the lefty ??? better colour schemes , and a new seatpost i presume with a flexy movement .New company logo in all 2022 bikes .
I didn't see a bumper there either but the image wasn't great. Still awaiting further info from my distributor.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.