Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stop reading...go ride!!!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved to the area and am looking for folks to train with...anyone race around here? I'm a cat 1/SS'er and would love to have someone to travel to races/train with....any takers? Holla

·
Stop reading...go ride!!!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
again perhaps i wasn't clear enough. anyone race MTN bikes?? There are more roadies here then i've ever seen anywhere, but it seems kinda lite on mtn bikers.....thats what i'm looking for.

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
bjeylee said:
again perhaps i wasn't clear enough. anyone race MTN bikes?? There are more roadies here then i've ever seen anywhere, but it seems kinda lite on mtn bikers.....thats what i'm looking for.
There's a fast group that rides Issaqueena (Clemson) contact Derek @ Clemson Cyclery 864-654-2429 he can give you the details on when they ride... i'm sure he could put you in touch with Z or Eric from Great Escape Anderson

·
consistent default champ
747 Posts
The only people I ride with are Cat 2 and 3 so we would be slow for your pace. Plus we all got gears! :D My Cat 1 friends only ride with me when they are NOT training

·
Registered
172 Posts
brado1 said:
There's a fast group that rides Issaqueena (Clemson) contact Derek @ Clemson Cyclery 864-654-2429 he can give you the details on when they ride... i'm sure he could put you in touch with Z or Eric from Great Escape Anderson
We meet up thursday at 6 at the main parking lot. Derrick usually rides from the bike shop and gets there a little later. As far as Z and Eric both have moved out of the country but those 2 were the racers in this area. Derrick can move pretty good too though and well I try to hold on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts