Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lightly used SB130 on the way that looks like it has the Yeti frame guard on it. Curious to know the difference between that set and Invisiframe?

The Yeti set looks like it's pretty minimal coverage but perhaps Invisiframe has more coverage? I'd like to guard it as best I can.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Invisiframe is a must. The hundred dollars spent (plus a few hours of your sweat) is well worth it in the end -- helping to maintain the value of these expensive bikes. I'm on my second SB130 and I've put Invisiframe on both (just did my new frame last night).

New bike and old bike (old bike is for sale btw)
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2616205/

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody used RideWrap out of BC? $20 less than Invisiframe.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Anybody used RideWrap out of BC? $20 less than Invisiframe.

it’s good too a friend of mine has it on his ripley, pinkbike says invisiframe is thicker and some other thread here says the invisiframe is a little more accurate with the fit, but I’d say they are both comparable. I don’t have experience with ride wrap and use invisiframe

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd be interested to hear reviews (and see some good pictures) of kits from the other frame protection companies. Since I know the invisiframe kits fit like a glove, saving $20 simply isn't worth it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd be interested to hear reviews (and see some good pictures) of kits from the other frame protection companies. Since I know the invisiframe kits fit like a glove, saving $20 simply isn't worth it.
Word

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
there is some talk about the ride wrap on ripley v4 threads since there is no invisiframe yet. you can find some feedback there

·
Registered
335 Posts
Invisiframe 10000%

1 - 11 of 11 Posts