Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NY Metro. Local shops aren't Yeti dealers. And i want it to be put together by the shop or company that done it many times before. Cool with online ordering. Any good feedback? Backcountry? Jenson? Competitivecyclist?
TIA

·
Banned
895 Posts
NY Metro. Local shops aren't Yeti dealers. And i want it to be put together by the shop or company that done it many times before. Cool with online ordering. Any good feedback? Backcountry? Jenson? Competitivecyclist?
TIA
Pro Bike Supply. Newport Beach,Ca. Look them up on Facebook and see all their awesome builds, especially the SB100.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Bought mine from Competitive since the nearest Yeti dealer is 3 hours away and I didn't want to pay sales tax on something that costs that much. I asked them for a discount which they had no problem giving me, and they shipped it with 2 day shipping for $40.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I thought all Yetis had to be bought in person or online from Jenson/BC or CC only?
Nope. Just about every bike can be bought online nowadays as long as said site is an authorized retailer. Worldwide Cyclery is weird in that Yeti, as well as some other brands they sell, and frames can only be picked up in their physical stores. Maybe other bike shops with an online storefront are like this as well. Not really sure why it's like that with them.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Bought mine from Competitive since the nearest Yeti dealer is 3 hours away and I didn't want to pay sales tax on something that costs that much. I asked them for a discount which they had no problem giving me, and they shipped it with 2 day shipping for $40.
if you don't mind sharing, what kinda deal were you able to get from them? frame only or complete bike?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.