Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Near PV. Thinking about visiting there March 24-April 2 approximately. With my wife and 9 year old daughter for some relaxing and surfing lessons. I suck, wife OK, my daughter is good. I've heard it gets very crowded during spring break, with many people camping on the beach. Is this true? I also see ads for mountain biking & renting mt bikes there. Any information? Thank you. I have been taking spanish lessons for 6-8 months now but it would have taken forever to write this request in spanish. Lo siento.

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
Yeah, PV does get pretty crowded on spring break, but so do most Mexican Beaches. I dont know if Sayulita is that crowded...
Theres some agencies that do mtb tours. I dont remember their web pages. Ill look it up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jimmy-
My family and I arrive in Sayulita on Sunday afternoon Aptil 1st. I am looking to wipe of the rust from my surf arms, and get the kids into a surf school. Also plan on hooking up with the local Mtn Bike guide for a ride. You have any intel on Guides other than what's on websites? We have a place on the beach for a week. If you're in town let's hook up for a beer.
Jim Roberts
Team TBR
Granite Bay, Ca

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haven't pulled the trigger yet on tix

for a variety of reasons. Is there a particular surf school to go to? I need the surf school badly...We may be there April 1, not sure yet. If yes of course we should hook up for a cervesa. Have you been there b/f?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.