Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.cafeshops.com/mtbr.7041463

From the picture, they look cheesy. In the CafePress foto, the logo is Photoshopped on and the stein looks like it could be plastic. But when I got mine, I was surprised by its heft (ceramic?), and the logo is an actual part of the stein.

Now for the real testing. Will it actually hold beer? I poured the first beer in, and it didnt reech the rim. Hmmm, coul add a littel more, I gues. Ok.. hmmm, a beeer and a third, maybe. Lets try thqatr agin. yep. moer than one beer in there. that CAnt be right!? tHeir mush be a whole inn teh bommof it.

defecive!! dmaait franshish, you aer fiosting crap onteh mtbr fokes agin id kick youer as if ziiiii fds;afdj [0i

Attachments

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Huh...The first part of that post made no sense at all(was that actually english????), but I'm with you on that last sentence. Fortunately I already have a huge mug for beer.

·
horizontally compliant
360 Posts
funny sh-t, man! I like to see my beer, though. Those mugs are just begging to have a drinking "buddy" hide a little surprise in the bottom, like a small dead animal, a small *live* animal, the nuts from your quick-releases, psychadelic mushrooms, cigarette butts, your car keys, etc...

[not that I would ever think of doing such a thing]

<table class=tborder width=125><tr><br />
<td class=vbmenu_control >Buy Products Mentioned in This Post</td><td align="center" valign="middle" class="thead" style="white-space:nowrap"> <script language=javascript>cr_markup(278394, "Beer","http://www.jensonusa.com/search/?s=Shimano&sc=MTBRGREEN&x=y","Jenson USA offers the best beer around. Credit card required",2170324);</script><script language=javascript>cr_markup(278394, "Cigarettes ","http://www.jensonusa.com/search/?s=Race+Face&sc=MTBRGREEN&x=y","Jenson USA is America's leading cigarrette butt dealer!",2170324);</script><script language=javascript>cr_markup(278394, "Psychadelic Mushrooms","http://www.jensonusa.com/search/?s=SRAM&sc=MTBRGREEN&x=y","Blow up your mind blow up your mind!",2170324);</script>
</td></tr></table>

·
Two wheels are best
1,135 Posts
Argggh!

What's up with those "trucker hats"???

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess that's why...

"funny sh-t, man! I like to see my beer, though. Those mugs are just begging to have a drinking "buddy" hide a little surprise in the bottom, like a small dead animal, a small *live* animal, the nuts from your quick-releases, psychadelic mushrooms, cigarette butts, your car keys, etc... not that I would ever think of doing such a thing."

...some of those steins have a hinged lid. Man, with "friends" like you... :D

fp

·
horizontally compliant
360 Posts
Hinged lid, eh? That expands the possibilities (and size of the critter) that you could fit in there. Remember those old fake peanut can/jumping snake things?

·
Seriously ?
227 Posts
Hum

And I thought my spelling was bad...

Anyhoo, too big. You pour more than one beer in there and it will be warm-ish when you you get to the last third of it, unless you drink really fast, which is a waste of beer in my opinion.

But then, some people actually like warm beer, I cant argue with that...LOL

Gui

·
digs bikes
49 Posts
Spiff said:
And I thought my spelling was bad...

Anyhoo, too big. You pour more than one beer in there and it will be warm-ish when you you get to the last third of it, unless you drink really fast, which is a waste of beer in my opinion.

But then, some people actually like warm beer, I cant argue with that...LOL

Gui
It's just motivation to drink faster- why do you think 40s are so popular? And besides, the ceramic insulates better than glass or aluminum.

oh, by the way, does anyone know where everyone scores those mtbr stickers? I see them in random pictures on bike frames and I'm jealous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts