Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I walked into the Spokesman bike shop in Santa Cruz today and I saw this. This thing is sick, I asked and was told that the large that you're looking came in at a little over 21 pounds and that's bone stock!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guitar Ted said:
Cool. That bike rides great by the way. We got to ride those at Interbike and Sea Otter before that. We were told they would come in at the low 20's for weight, so they must have hit their target on that.

Dare I ask........

how much? :p
I didn't ask (I've got the frame set on order) but I know it aint cheep.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Spokesman always has very blingy bikes. I hate walking in there because an angel appears on one shoulder and tells me just to look and a devil pops up on the other shoulder and tells me to bust out the credit card.

It's tradition for my wife and I to take a gander in there before going to eat at Hula's next door. :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dion Rides said:
Spokesman always has very blingy bikes. I hate walking in there because an angel appears on one shoulder and tells me just to look and a devil pops up on the other shoulder and tells me to bust out the credit card.

It's tradition for my wife and I to take a gander in there before going to eat at Hula's next door. :)
Hula's, why I've been known to tip back a tasty beverage while enjoying a meal there myself. :yesnod:

·
Registered
701 Posts
That is way too much for that bike! I spend a lot of money on bikes, but there is not justification for a bike to cost that much that.

I know it does not cost that much to produce a carbon frame.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
cassette alone is $328

several parts cannot be purchased separately (Sworks cranks w/ XX spider & rings)

we saw one tonight at Rock N Road. if i had the money we would have left with it. allison will shred on one of those next year!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts