Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLIMB SEVENTH ANNUAL FAT TIRE FESTIVAL*
CLIMB (Concerned Long Island Mountain Bicyclists)
DATE: September 27, 2014
TIME: ALL DAY!

More to come....

* Attendees need to be members (in good standing) of CLIMB to participate in rides and activities. Attendees may also become a member of CLIMB during the FTF.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are some of the events we plan on running this year:
Advanced Ride - Cathedral Pines to Rocky Point
Advanced Ride - Cathedral Pines to Glacier Ridge
Skills Clinic
Intermediate Ride
Women's Ride
Beginner's Ride
Trips for Kids Ride
Single Speed Ride
Fat Bike Ride
Repair Clinic
Skinny contest
Granny Gear Race
Log Pull
Mini-Bike Race
Bike Toss
Kid’s Race
And of course the highlight of the day... The BBQ

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey Stump exactly what is that supposed to mean. Is there something you would like to say then please say it As I don't have time for games. If it is something that needs to be said privately then we can meet like 2 gentlemen and discuss it just let me know and I will pm you my number so we can meet.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Stump, I was wrong and have had a bad vision of you and don't know you. For all I know you could be a nice guy, and my jerky attitude towards you makes me look and feel like a childish d!ck and I apologize for my actions. So if I get the chance to see you I will also apologize in person and introduce myself in a humble manner. I hope that this will suffice for now.

Mike

·
Registered
248 Posts
Mike. Thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking over. If you need any help or advice hit me up via my email. I don't mind helping from behind the scene below the radar. But I will not be attending there are some people I want to MEET up with, but I gotta control my self........ Cause I get too excited.

·
Registered
248 Posts
That's wonderful. Let's chase away any potential new members......fantastic. I am sorry but the trail does not belong to climb. It can be ridden by anybody at any time. This includes during any event or race.

And if any body truly needs to know, Stump is the reason I sent my membership back to climb and/or rescinded my membership. It's back handed sarcastic comments like that led me to my decision..... If that is what climb is all about. If this is _good standing_ .......... I will take a zero for the day.

FYI......the original plan for Spartyfest (which turned into the FTF) was to unite the community as I intended. Not chase people away with bash comments, Cause the community to splinter (as it has with the "either your with us or against" metality) and then hide behind "Board members". I am in the open for all to see......Nothing to hide and no sneakiness......You want to meet up and ride....put your money where your mouth is.....I will ride with anyone and Me.....I believe in conflict resolution unlike................SO MANY ^^^^^^ !

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah we all know about negative behavior. It's hard to be positive when all you receive is negativity. That is why I started the FTf it was to unite the community. Nothing but positive stuff coming from me in this thread till I got a back handed comment and that's just proof there was no negativity from me. So....... Please inform me where the negative behavior originates from. Proof is in the pudding Martha and that is why I left climb! Apple you did nothing wrong. You are a good man you and your wife have done good things. Thank you !!!!

Edit to add..........Apple these comments are directed at me, because of my "Negative behavior"

my offer still stands..........If you need anything PM me

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got Specialized for demos along with Diamondback, and a bunch of goodies for the raffle prizes and more coming in as we speak. This year is going to be a blast. We are also having music provided by JVC Communications who have radio station 96.1 My Country and Party 105.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.