Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

A couple of us are going to be in the West Fir area on Saturday and would like to get on the Alpine trail.

I do know that the Cream Puff is on Sunday, so my only concern is getting in the way of their setup, or if it will even be open for riding.

Does anybody have the scoop?

Thanks in advance,
-Nate

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
Saturday will be a great day to ride it, as long as you don't mind a little company. Final course marking, and trailwork will be happening, and lots of folks will be doing pre-rides, so you should have no problem finding your way. You won't be any problem riding Saturday, but please stay off the trail on Sunday. We could always use more volunteers Sunday if you want to hang out and watch racers melt in the hot sun.

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
General Coonskins said:
Most of what Sasquatch sais is correct, expect the part about stay of the trail on Sunday. It is not closed to other users.
I didn't say that the trail was closed.:confused:

I DID ask people to please stay off Alpine trail (and for that matter, the entire Creampuff race course) on Sunday.:D :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.