Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep doing it again, gonna have the van and trailer out in full force. Had a great turn out last sat. with about 8 runs, with a nice kick off for Rose's B-day party.

I'll be out there at 7:30 am and rolling by 7:45.....:cool:

·
Two wheels are better
193 Posts
I have every intention of being there... although I might not make that first run. 7:30 is early for this old man.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
More pics from another successful shuttle day. See the XC dude with all the DHers? Dave from Lyons, CO joined us for the day. He's a great rider and appeared to like our South Mountain :thumbsup: Other pics are Posh going big at the pit, and Chuck and Steve-O stylin on National.

Attachments

·
Two wheels are better
193 Posts
Thanks for the ride today and thanks to everyone for putting up with my extreme slowness. It was great to finally break my Holbert and Geronimo cherry. Can't believe it was Holbert that treated me well and Geronimo that has me limping around the house this evening. Oh well, guess that is part of the fun.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
beardedstealth said:
Thanks for the ride today and thanks to everyone for putting up with my extreme slowness. It was great to finally break my Holbert and Geronimo cherry. Can't believe it was Holbert that treated me well and Geronimo that has me limping around the house this evening. Oh well, guess that is part of the fun.
There was a lot of extreme fastness in the van today :D You did just fine - glad you had fun and hope you are ok.

SSG said:
very awsome day......

Hey DG you left you'r upper body armor in the van..thank's
nice pic's too.
Ooops. I'm sure that is smelling good :lol: Looks like you'll have to do Goat Camp on Monday! Or bring it to work this week and I'll pick it up? Lemme know and sorry about that. And thanks for all the shuttles! Glad you got to ride too. Here's another pic of you in the air:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
Wow DG, those are really good pics this Sat.

I can't wait to send the trail gap pic to my Mom :nono: It looks like it could go either way!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.