Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The VAN will be out in full force on Saturday......:cool:

This is also a charity shuttle to help out SBJ with the BUS repairs hopefully not to costly. I will be donating a portion of the GAS money ;) to help out with repairs. :thumbsup:

The shuttle's will start @ 7:30 am sharp from SC and run till about 3pm, so come get some:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mike-e said:
Scorpion Culch?? Steve-o's spelling is not the greatest.... maybe he thinks gulch is spelled with a C? :D
ooopppssss.....mike-e is write meye speling is whorable.... SG= scorpion Culch;)

and looks like sixty will be doing some driving in the afternoon so we can run'em a lill later for a B-day boy....sssshhhhhhhh:D
 
G

·
SmokenspokesSteve-o said:
ooopppssss.....mike-e is write meye speling is whorable.... SG= scorpion Culch;)

and looks like sixty will be doing some driving in the afternoon so we can run'em a lill later for a B-day boy....sssshhhhhhhh:D
Hahaha, like I said Microsoft word lights up like a chirstmas tree with your posts :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
I am going to wrap all of my broken parts and give them to my family.

They are all broke anyways, not like they would get me anything better :thumbsup:
 

·
AKA shitbird
Joined
·
2,339 Posts
cesslinger said:
I am going to wrap all of my broken parts and give them to my family.

They are all broke anyways, not like they would get me anything better :thumbsup:
Just give them used up gift cards. It's a wonderful gift to give broke people. It's a good laugh knowing that their new year will start like this:

"Wow a $50 Starbucks card, hmmm I'll have a venti blah blah blah with extra wtf and one of those $6 cookies"
"Ok sir that will be $13"
"no problem, I got a gift card"
"sir, this card only has 4 cents on it"
"but, but, I have no other money, I thought..."

Ahh yes, the gift of an awkward moment. PRICELESS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
eabos said:
Just give them used up gift cards. It's a wonderful gift to give broke people. It's a good laugh knowing that their new year will start like this:

"Wow a $50 Starbucks card, hmmm I'll have a venti blah blah blah with extra wtf and one of those $6 cookies"
"Ok sir that will be $13"
"no problem, I got a gift card"
"sir, this card only has 4 cents on it"
"but, but, I have no other money, I thought..."

Ahh yes, the gift of an awkward moment. PRICELESS
Ha! was trying to figure out what to get you...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
Hmmmm.... that is a fitting punishment for someone that doesn't know the benefits of proper wire management.:skep:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Hey shuttle boys, thanks for being courteous while driving up the road to those of us doing boring intervals up the road. Word is my new mountain bike will be here soon so maybe I'll actually see you guys on the trails soon.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top