Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,469 Posts
You guys should ride Sunday. I think there will be a big difference between Saturday and Sunday riding conditions.

What we got here is a rainmaker!!

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Tracer Bullet said:
I haven't been there in awhile. Would you mind if I joined you on Sunday?
no problem at all. Like I mentioned though, I am gonna try to be out there. probably about 80% sure right now. I will try to post another message if anything changes, but I dont have a computer at home...

·
Registered
124 Posts
grrrah said:
no problem at all. Like I mentioned though, I am gonna try to be out there. probably about 80% sure right now. I will try to post another message if anything changes, but I dont have a computer at home...
Cool. I'm going to be in the upper lot at 10:00 regardless on Sunday.

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Game on.

It's going to be good sloppy or not. I'm guessing it won't be as bad as it seems and the sun should be out again. I'll see you and any others there at 10 am!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Meeting Place?

Hey All,

This is Chris from the Turkey Ride. I haven't been to Demo before, where do you meet? I can look for directions online somewhere. Also, about how long does it take so I know when to leave in the morning.

I'm coming from San Jose, close to Los Gatos.

- Chris

·
Registered
710 Posts
_Chris said:
Hey All,

This is Chris from the Turkey Ride. I haven't been to Demo before, where do you meet? I can look for directions online somewhere. Also, about how long does it take so I know when to leave in the morning.

I'm coming from San Jose, close to Los Gatos.

- Chris
You can find directions at: http://mtb.live555.com/rides/SoquelDemo.html It'll probably take you about 25 minutes from Los Gatos.

=Derek

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.