Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a nice ride Saturday with a couple buddies, no mechanicals, flats, or crashes, just great rolling rocky terrain. Our monsoon is in full swing here in NM, and Cedro was as green as I've ever seen it. Wish you could have joined us B.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Look at thoses flowers!

I haven't seen that medow like that since the first time I road there.

great pictures. I really like the shot of scott on the bridge. Thanks for the pictures.

b

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Looks like a great ride!! Thanks for the passion hit...

Looks like you had a terrific time with mtntreker and others! :cool: Sure is some great riding down there in NM!!

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
That'd be very cool Scott...

Maybe I'll make it down this winter. Right now I'm still recovering from a busted ankle, should be off crutches in another month.

BTW,do you ever brew up an IPA? I've only found one that I REALLY like, Twisted Pine Hoppy Boy in Boulder. When I come down, I'll bring you a Bomber or two :)

Looks like it's been a moist summer down there too, aye? It's been great up here (as far as I can tell, looking out the window), a very nice change indeed.

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Cool, thanks...

I love to take you up on your hospitality, ditto if any of you guys find yourselves up here on the Front Range.

Yeah, healing's TOO slow, jeez, 10 weeks, two surgeries, and still another 5 weeks until I can put full weight on it, arrrrrgggg :rolleyes:

That brewery sounds great! How's their IPA (doesn't have chilis in it does it? :) )

·
Aim High
108 Posts
I haven't mastered the IPA yet, though I make a fairly good Pale Ale. During the winter months I tend to make "Porters and Stouts and Bochs, oh my!"
Hope you have a speedy recovery, old farts like me don't heal as quickly young pups like you and NuMex.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
getting better

I'm starting to meet some riding buddies. so that always make you day brighter when you know you're going to get a great ride in that day.

I should know for certian next week on GITA.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.