Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
just a man
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BelaySlave said:
So shouldn't the thread title be "Friday Boise Freezeriding"?

This reminds me of the episode of "The Office" where Jim and Pam trick Dwight into thinking that Saturday was the next day when in fact it was only Thursday.

:D
OK you caught my typo - and I love that episode (season 2 disc 3 I think..)

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
I'm going out again today around 3pm, but probably have to bail on tomorrow's ride.. :(

CDB

·
Monte Su Bici Maldita
336 Posts
^^ Holy ****. That drop was huge. He said that that was the biggest thing he had ever done, and I have seen some of the things that he has done in person, and those were huge!! Brad ****ing Rocks!! Now that crash at the end is like a worst nightmare. I heard that he did that...but I could never find a vid.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Toto?

Bombin4X said:
Totally unrelated to this thread:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=260041

This is AWESOME. Brad nails a sicko drop at the end that gives me the creeps just looking at. Makes me want to hurl.
I liked that band a lot actually. Huge stuff, Brad is a crazymofo!

It looked like he might have been hurting a bit there after that last one filmed

·
Registered
282 Posts
whoa, it is too cold out there for me! i just went for my usual run and i think it was the coldest i've ever been. i feel like i have icicles crammed in my ears. i would have wimped out, but me and the doggie have a deal...and he wouldn't dream of wimping out.

have fun freezing your tooties off, y'all. i'm going for a soak.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.