Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a day great day at the foothills yesterday was! nice weather for sure! heres some of the pix i got...great ride everyone! you guys are animals!:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this move has one sketchy entrance into the line,you better be on your game on this one man!

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
RCC said:
this move has one sketchy entrance into the line,you better be on your game on this one man!
Yup! And it was very impressive watching you clean it from below. A good camera could have taken a magazine worthy shot from where I was standing:thumbsup:

·
7MGTE
1,708 Posts
RCC said:
what a day great day at the foothills yesterday was! nice weather for sure! heres some of the pix i got...great ride everyone! you guys are animals!:D :D :D
Thanks bro for the pics! You guys were cleaning everything yesterday it was a fun day. Thanks for the beer and hopefully we can get out Thursday. :thumbsup:

Mtn. Biker123 said:
That is a great picture of Rick!
Thanks bro, got lucky on that one. :)

This is one I like myself:
Dirt Buddha showing some awesome style and skills on this roller :eek: :eekster: :eek: :eekster:

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mtb_Kino said:
Sorry guys.. New to the forums. Is that south near copper/indian school?
yes,thats in the souht foothills.:cool:

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Yup! And it was very impressive watching you clean it from below. A good camera could have taken a magazine worthy shot from where I was standing:thumbsup:
thanks man! yeah that is one tricky move dude i'm telling you!:p

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
supramk388 said:
Thanks bro for the pics! You guys were cleaning everything yesterday it was a fun day. Thanks for the beer and hopefully we can get out Thursday. :thumbsup:
not a probema brother!,you were on your game my man!:cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts