Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Uh....I mean Saturday 12/20

Meet at the the Water Wheel in Auburn....Just off hwy 80 Elm Ave Exit...East side of Freeway Where Elm, High and Harrison meet. You can't miss it.

After 20+ miles we will be heading over to the Auburn Alehouse for some of this years fine Barlywine batch + a tasting of last years batch that his been stored in Bourbon barrels.:thumbsup:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
bigboulder said:
Meet at the the Water Wheel in Auburn....Just off hwy 80 Elm Ave Exit...East side of Freeway Where Elm, High and Harrison meet. You can't miss it.

After 20+ miles we will be heading over to the Auburn Alehouse for some of this years fine Barlywine batch + a tasting of last years batch that his been stored in Bourbon barrels.:thumbsup:
Hey, you said Saturday last time I talked w/ you. Sunday's not very conducive to tasting & driving. :mad:

fp

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
bigboulder said:
having trouble keeping my head out of my arse right now....to effing busy!

You are right...that would be Saturday....12/20
Ah, spank you sir, now you are talking my lingo.

But what time? 10 sounds good to me- give the area a little time to warm up. Rain & snow cancels, right?

fp

·
Registered
997 Posts
Not sure I've fully recovered from the last barely wine sleep over, and I know I can't keep up on the trails. But I still might show up at the start, and then meet you back at the pub house where I'll be sipping a Shirley Temple. Maybe.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Confirming....

10am Saturday at the Water Wheel.....Water Wheel Water Wheel.....in Auburn....Just off hwy 80 Elm Ave Exit...East side of Freeway Where Elm, High and Harrison meet. You can't miss it.

Crash space available

JFR....easy on the Barleywine big fella :p

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
bigboulder said:
10am Saturday at the confluence.

Crash space available

JFR....easy on the Barleywine big fella :p
JFR said barelywine, not barleywine. Big diff. :p

Now the meeting spot's at the Confluence? :skep:

I feel very meh-y about this ride. :sleep:

fp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.