Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2:30 start time from the main parking lot. Route TBA, but pace will be social. Sort of a warmup for the big Demo ride Sunday.

Trying to get SVSocrates to show up, and maybe unfluid as well?

·
1,247 Posts
2:30... is a big perhaps. I am actually moving to downtown PA (next to whole foods) on saturday (truck is coming at 11am).. so we'll see if I can squeeze a ride in since I am nearby... really nearby.
i may show up at Demo on Sunday, but not for the 10k.. or even the 5k. haha. Again.. depends on how my move goes. I'm planning on starting around 10am.. so I may be riding alone. Bacon + braille/sawpit on the hardtail is my plan.

·
My spoon is too big!
881 Posts
Sounds good. I'm skipping the big ride, so it'll be cool to get some dirt time in. I'll try to make it.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Debating it. I seem to have come down with a cold and am not sure whether I feel like riding. I'm a game time decision.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SVSocrates said:
I'm a big fan of skipping rides that have a stated elevation goal too.
In other words, you should go. Enjoy the relaxed pace, the warm sunshine, and the (sort of) clear air. :D

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another midwesterner??

isaac004 said:
I'll be there, I'm new to the area, from the midwest/east coast. Need to explore the local trails. Is there just one main parking lot once I drive into Arastradero Reserve, heading south on Page Mill?
Nice.

This might help. Coming north on 280, take a left (west) on Page Mill, then a right (North) on Arastradero. You'll pass a sign on the right, then a trail crossing, and see a bunch of park buildings. Lot is next to them on the flat spot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.