Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Anyone up for a ride Sat morning noon or night (I have a light)
I really would have liked to have gone on the ride waltaz had today but my bike did not arrive until today at noon also I did not have internet access. I just found out the Phoenix library does. I will not be checking email again until tomorrow if there are any takers call me at 978-201-9437
I am good shape and should be able to keep up looking to ride some of the technical stufffIn terms of location I am willing to travel up to 1.5 hours from Downtown Phoenix or go to South mountain any takers? Help LOL!!

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
jgg765 said:
Hi,
Anyone up for a ride Sat morning noon or night (I have a light)
I really would have liked to have gone on the ride waltaz had today but my bike did not arrive until today at noon also I did not have internet access. I just found out the Phoenix library does. I will not be checking email again until tomorrow if there are any takers call me at 978-201-9437
I am good shape and should be able to keep up looking to ride some of the technical stufffIn terms of location I am willing to travel up to 1.5 hours from Downtown Phoenix or go to South mountain any takers? Help LOL!!
Sorry you missed the ride today.

I can't make it later tomorrow and will probably miss the Hawes ride in the AM. I think there's some people riding Hawes on Sunday...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.