Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to ask the question, but I've found alot of varying and non specific directions.

I am coming from Orlando and am in need of directions to the vortex/freeride area (how to get there, where to park)

Can anyone help?

It is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
96 Posts
you can check out there website it is www.omba.org, hope that helps the riding in santos is very good. I personally have not had a chance to try any of the new stuff, but I am working on making it up there sometime this month. Also a good place to find information about local stuff is freeridesouth.com

·
Registered
118 Posts
Vortex directions

traeday3 said:
Sorry to ask the question, but I've found alot of varying and non specific directions.

I am coming from Orlando and am in need of directions to the vortex/freeride area (how to get there, where to park)

Can anyone help?

It is greatly appreciated
Find your best route to Santos. Tpk to 301 - Wildwood - Belleview, Santos? At the Santos light, turn west on 80th St for about a block. Turn into parking lot at the TH and gear up. Ride the yellow trail that goes to the right for about 2 miles until you can cross 25th Av to the "other side". Ride south for about 3/4 mi to the road that leads west to the Vortex. If you can ride over the barriers, you're qualified to enter:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.