Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dirt Eater
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first Passion post.

While our Florida rides might not be as epic as some others posted here, or the scenery as majestic, We can still have a blast.

Can't sat you weren't warned

I gotta work on actually getting my camera out for action shots. Next time.

·
Illegal Allien
255 Posts
Santos IS law!

I was here a couple of months ago camping/riding/beer drinking with some friends. I gotta say is one of my favorite places to ride.

I hope to make it there again before summer and the skeeters take over the place.

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Santos is fun

I was shocked when I rode there last summer on business at how fun that area was..... I

was solo and rented a bike at the Santos bike shop down the road (an enduro that ran great). Did a loop around the quarry on a really fun trail with some good boulders and ladders. Then, I hit a few of the drops in the quarry and the smaller dirtjump lines. I'd say I rode for a couple of hours and hit a bunch of fun trails. Very cool area. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
EB

·
Mmmm Rocks Good
645 Posts
Man, really cool seeing those pics of Santos. We used to ride there back in the 90's and the parking lot was just a dirt lot w/that huge Live Oak in the middle of it. Spider Kingdom was just being built and ridden to break it in. We camped there one weekend and did a half drunken PM ride w/some of the people riding w/flashlights duct taped to their bikes for light. Great memories, thanks!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.