Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 4 years ago I was in Florida & rode the Santos trails,& had a great time( I live in Mich). I'm going back to Florida next week & I'm planning to ride, but I can't find Santos listed in the Trail Review section. Does it still exist, did they change the name, or am I just missing it? I can't exactly remember how to get there, I'm staying in Ocala. Thanks for any info.

·
Jackalope Hunter
934 Posts

·
Jackalope Hunter
934 Posts
dmassey said:
Thanks for the info, looking forward to getting out of the snow! Any other riding suggestions. Thanks
If you are in Ocala, Santos is the only thing really close. There is also San Felasco in Alachua and Croom in Brooksville and both are good trails. I think they are both within an hour or so of Ocala but neither are as fun as Santos IMO. If you venture further out, Alafia is near Plant City/Tampa area and is on par with Santos but its a couple hours drive away.

All have reviews on this site with directions. Good luck, have fun... :thumbsup:

·
Cannondale Snob
715 Posts
Loyce Harpe Park (formerly Carter Rd) in Mulberry is a good ride.

Honestly, if you could spend a weekend away from Ocala and hit Boyette, Alafia, and Carter it would be well worth your time. Even one (long) day divided up between those three parks (or at least Carter and Alafia, as Boyette is hard to navigate by anyone unfamiliar with it), would be a great day of riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.