Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's what i got for christmas it's []D [] []V[] []D as h3ll and i absolutely love it. it is an azonic steelhead xl frame with a marzocchi dirt jumper 2. right now i'm rockin the ditch witches with holy rollers (that's right i have the power of god on my side) but i'm gonna try and get some locos for my birthday in february. it's got a sram x.7 drivetrain with truvativ hussefelt cranks on a gigapipe dh bottom bracket. fsa pig dh headset, race face bashguard, sette double bolt seatpost, and it's all topped off with an azonic hotseat. this bike rides absolutely amazingly. it's so stiff and responsive. it's great on the street and on the dirtjumps. tomorrow i'm ordering a set of new handlebars https://www.fireeye-bike.com/firebar.html and after i sell my old frame i'm gonna get some disc brakes, prolly bb5's or bb7's (right now i have v-brakes that don't really even work) lol. but i am so in love with this bike. oh and i almost forgot, we have christened this beast machine "TURBO *****"

ok now here are some pics

now that kustom. the lever tells no lies, SHIMANO SUCKS!!!! (and yes the lever sucks, it feels like chode)

no more pinch flats for me, i've got the power of god on my side

man i really love how this bike looks (and rides of course). the really skinny steel tubes look crazy with the big fat tires.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thinking about doing a build soon. How heavy is that setup with a steel frame that is twice as heavy as the AL ones?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.