Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if STP is open today, the trail clousure hotline was recorded on Wednesday morning and still not updated yet. I don't want to drive up there to find out its still close.
Thanks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
It is still closed. There were just a 2-3 wet sections on Stiles and Fortini, but otherwise very dry. I did not hike Rocky Ridge. Plenty of riders ignoring closures...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up riding Alum Rock park instead and went up Bocardo loop, the trails were dry and the weather was nice I had a good ride. I hope they open STP tommorow if it doesn't rain tonight.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
All the trails at STCP were open today, I unfortunately was unable to ride them since I was with my 4.5 and 6 year olds. :mad: We rode from our house to the trailhead off of Fortini where Stile Ranch trail starts. Saw metric buttloads of people riding there today.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The closed sign was up right as you would enter the park but not the sign that is further up at the start of stiles.

-Sp

Leopold Porkstacker said:
All the trails at STCP were open today, I unfortunately was unable to ride them since I was with my 4.5 and 6 year olds. :mad: We rode from our house to the trailhead off of Fortini where Stile Ranch trail starts. Saw metric buttloads of people riding there today.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
I've found that the rangers have only slipped up once or twice (in the 4 years I've been riding there consistently) with the phone message. The rain can suck it - I hate this on/off stuff.

I went and shot 500 rounds through two of my guns instead :)

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
Dion said:
I went and shot 500 rounds through two of my guns instead :)
Dammit Jimbob Debbiesteve Skeeter, you could have gone up Kennedy - Woods - Alma Bridge - St. Joseph's - back up/down Kennedy Road, and up Camden (the easy way) with me this morning. Only a light bit of precipitation, and only a few muddy sections.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.